Don’t be a Stranger, Let’s Have a Talk.
Francisco Vega Agency
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an SEO expert?
The mission of an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website or a web pages. At Local Digital Works, we specialize in helping your website rank higher.
What is digital presence?
Simply put, digital presence is how your business appears online. When people search for your company, what do they find? Can they find your Facebook page? What do online reviews say about your company? Your digital presence is your online reputation, and a strong digital presence is vital if you want to achieve success online.
What is the least expensive website I can buy and how long before it goes live?
We offer a variety of Web design options, and the least expensive is our “Starter Website,” which is a 3-page website and it can go live in about a week after you provide us the text, images and videos that you would like to include.
We also have websites with more pages to choose from, and if you want a one-of-a-kind custom made website, we can do that too.
What does web hosting services mean?
Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing internet connectivity, typically in a data center.
What is search engine optimization?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results-often referred to as “organic” results. SEO considers how search engines work, the computer programmed algorithms which dictate search engine behavior, what people search for, and the search terms or keywords typed into search engines. Optimizing a website involves editing its content, adding content, doing HTML, and associated coding to both, increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number backlinks is another important SEO tactic.
What's the definition of Google My Business, and what are the benefits?
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. If you verify and edit your business information, you can both help customers find your business and tell them your story.
Here’s a list of some of the reasons why you should have a Google My Business listing:
- You can compete with large, well-known businesses.
- You can appear in the map pack, which appears on page one on Google’s search results at the TOP of the page.
- It’s free! Yes, Google My Business is completely F R E E. You don’t have to pay for a Google My Business listing.
- GMB automatically connects to the Google Maps app to provide users with a route to your business.
- You can add your products and services for additional information to help the person searching.
- You can add your business description, hours of operation (even on holidays), offers, specials, promotions, and images of your business.
- GMB listings gather reviews from customers (reviews are important indicators for ranking on Google).
- Google search users (your customers) can add images of your location, products or services. This offers you free content!
- You can appear on page #1 of Google’s SERPs… This is listed twice here because it’s the best benefit of using Google My Business.
Let’s Work Together!
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
— Andrew Carnegie